GREAT VESPERS At Psalm 140 In Tone 6 Out of the depths I cry to You, O Lord;* O Lord, hear my voice! O Lover of mankind, when You were at supper with Your faithful disciples You revealed the great mystery of Your incarnation, saying: Eat the life-giving bread which is My Body, and drink […]
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- November 16; The Holy Apostle and Evangelist Matthew
- November 18; Twenty-sixth Sunday after Pentecost, Tone 1; the Holy Martyrs Plato (286-305) and Roman (305)
- November 14; The Holy and All-Praiseworthy Apostle Philip
- November 13; Our Holy Father John Chrysostom (the Golden-Mouthed), Archbishop of Constantinople (407)
- Nativity Fast (St. Philip’s Fast) – Nov 15-Dec 24: Activity Ideas