GREAT VESPERS At Psalm 140 In Tone 2 Out of the depths I cry to You, O Lord;* O Lord, hear my voice! When the Forerunner saw the One who is our enlightenment, the One who has brought light to all, coming to be baptized, his heart rejoiced and his hand trembled. He pointed Him…
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- Social Mission Workshop/Retreat has been postponed (from Jan 25-26) to March 15, 16 at Camp Oselia
- Sunday, January 20; Thirtieth Sunday after Pentecost, Tone 2; our Venerable and God-bearing Father Euthemius the Great (473)
- Engendering Interfaith in Edmonton, Canada
- January 17; Venerable and God-Bearing Father Anthony the Great
- New Podcast: True Light By Metropolitan Andrey Sheptytsky Institute of Eastern Christian Studies