GREAT VESPERS At Psalm 140 In Tone 2 Out of the depths I cry to You, O Lord;* O Lord, hear my voice! When the Forerunner saw the One who is our enlightenment, the One who has brought light to all, coming to be baptized, his heart rejoiced and his hand trembled. He pointed Him…
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- Church Singing Conference Gathers Over 100 Participants in Parma, Ohio
- October 21; Twenty-Second Sunday after Pentecost, Tone 5; our Venerable Father Hilarion the Great (371)
- October 18; Holy Apostle and Evangelist Luke
- CBC Interview with Marc Turgeon, the director at St. Michael’s Cemetery
- The Shroud of Turin: Discover the facts about the most studied artifact in Christendom (Oct 28, 2018 & Feb 24, 2019)