GREAT VESPERS AND DIVINE LITURGY OF ST. BASIL THE GREAT The priest, fully vested, begins: Blessed is the Kingdom of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, now and forever and ever. The people respond: Amen. Come, let us bow in worship before our King and God! Come, let us bow in worship before…
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- November 16; The Holy Apostle and Evangelist Matthew
- November 18; Twenty-sixth Sunday after Pentecost, Tone 1; the Holy Martyrs Plato (286-305) and Roman (305)
- November 14; The Holy and All-Praiseworthy Apostle Philip
- November 13; Our Holy Father John Chrysostom (the Golden-Mouthed), Archbishop of Constantinople (407)
- Nativity Fast (St. Philip’s Fast) – Nov 15-Dec 24: Activity Ideas