GREAT VESPERS Kathisma Reading “Blessed is the man…” is sung. At Psalm 140 In Tone 5 Lead my soul forth from prison* that I may give thanks to Your name. With Your precious Cross, O Christ, You have put the Devil to shame. With Your Resurrection You have deadened the sting of Death. We, therefore,…
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- Social Mission Workshop/Retreat has been postponed (from Jan 25-26) to March 15, 16 at Camp Oselia
- Sunday, January 20; Thirtieth Sunday after Pentecost, Tone 2; our Venerable and God-bearing Father Euthemius the Great (473)
- Engendering Interfaith in Edmonton, Canada
- January 17; Venerable and God-Bearing Father Anthony the Great
- New Podcast: True Light By Metropolitan Andrey Sheptytsky Institute of Eastern Christian Studies