GREAT VESPERS Beginning of Vespers with Litiya: Glory be to the holy, consubstantial, life-creating and undivided Trinity, now and ever and for ages of ages. Amen. Kathisma Reading “Blessed is the man” is sung. At Psalm 140 In Tone 1 Out of the depths I cry to You, O Lord;* O Lord, hear my voice!…
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- ONE DAY RETREAT: Sat, Feb 2, 2019 “I Thirst” “Love Without Counting the Cost”
- Social Mission Workshop/Retreat has been postponed (from Jan 25-26) to March 15, 16 at Camp Oselia
- Sunday, January 20; Thirtieth Sunday after Pentecost, Tone 2; our Venerable and God-bearing Father Euthemius the Great (473)
- Engendering Interfaith in Edmonton, Canada
- January 17; Venerable and God-Bearing Father Anthony the Great