GREAT VESPERS At Psalm 140 In Tone 2 Out of the depths I cry to You, O Lord;* O Lord, hear my voice! O glorious martyr Demetrius, like a bright star you glisten forever for your fatherland because you always protect it from destruction at the hands of enemies, and you deliver it from every…
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- ONE DAY RETREAT: Sat, Feb 2, 2019 “I Thirst” “Love Without Counting the Cost”
- Social Mission Workshop/Retreat has been postponed (from Jan 25-26) to March 15, 16 at Camp Oselia
- Sunday, January 20; Thirtieth Sunday after Pentecost, Tone 2; our Venerable and God-bearing Father Euthemius the Great (473)
- Engendering Interfaith in Edmonton, Canada
- January 17; Venerable and God-Bearing Father Anthony the Great