GREAT VESPERS At Psalm 140 In Tone 3 Lead my soul forth from prison* that I may give thanks to Your name. By Your Cross, O Christ our Saviour, the power of Death has been vanquished and the deceit of the devil has been destroyed. Therefore, mankind, saved by faith, offers You hymns of praise…
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- Nov 21; The Entrance into the Temple of our Most Holy Lady, the Mother of God and Ever-Virgin Mary
- November 16; The Holy Apostle and Evangelist Matthew
- November 18; Twenty-sixth Sunday after Pentecost, Tone 1; the Holy Martyrs Plato (286-305) and Roman (305)
- November 14; The Holy and All-Praiseworthy Apostle Philip
- November 13; Our Holy Father John Chrysostom (the Golden-Mouthed), Archbishop of Constantinople (407)