GREAT VESPERS At Psalm 140 In Tone 3 Lead my soul forth from prison* that I may give thanks to Your name. By Your Cross, O Christ our Saviour, the power of Death has been vanquished and the deceit of the devil has been destroyed. Therefore, mankind, saved by faith, offers You hymns of praise…
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- July 20; The Holy and Glorious Prophet Elias
- July 21; Commemoration of the First Six Ecumenical Councils, Octoechos Tone 5; Our Venerable Father Simeon, the Fool for Christ (c. 580), and His Ascetical Companion John (527-65); Prophet Ezekiel
- Rosehill Cemetery offers first ‘green burials’ in Edmonton
- July 14; Fifth Sunday after Pentecost, Octoechos Tone 4; The Holy Apostle Aquila
- July 10; Our Venerable Father Anthony of the Monastery of the Caves in Kiev