GREAT VESPERS Kathisma Reading “Blessed is the man…” is sung. At Psalm 140 In Tone 1 Lead my soul forth from prison* that I may give thanks to Your name. Accept our evening prayer, O holy Lord, and grant us forgiveness of sins, for You alone manifested the Resurrection to the world. The just shall…
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- Liturgy of the Presanctified Gifts for Wednesday (Mar 20) & Friday (Mar 22) of the Third Week of Great Lent
- March 17; Second Sunday of the Great Fast: St. Gregory of Palamas, Octoechos Tone 2. Our Venerable Father Alexius, Man of God
- Liturgy of the Presanctified Gifts for the First Week of Great Lent (Wed, Mar 13 & Fri, Mar 15)
- Prayer for International Women’s Day
- St. Sophia Parish: Building a church. Building a community.