2015 World Meeting of Families and Papal Visit, Philadelphia – Celebrating Families, “Love is Our Mission, Families Fully Alive.” Pictured here are delegates from the Eparchy of Edmonton – Bishop David, Dale and Bernadette Mandrusiak (St Nicholas Parish, Edmonton), and Fr Mark Bayrock, Glen and Charlene Kulak and sons Luke, Ben and Andrew (St Stephen Parish, Calgary), with special guest “Pope Francis.”
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- November 18; Twenty-sixth Sunday after Pentecost, Tone 1; the Holy Martyrs Plato (286-305) and Roman (305)
- November 14; The Holy and All-Praiseworthy Apostle Philip
- November 13; Our Holy Father John Chrysostom (the Golden-Mouthed), Archbishop of Constantinople (407)
- Nativity Fast (St. Philip’s Fast) – Nov 15-Dec 24: Activity Ideas
- November 12; The Holy Priest-Martyr Josaphat, Archbishop of Polotsk (1623); John the Merciful, Patriarch of Alexandria (619); Nil the Faster (430)