GREAT VESPERS Kathisma Reading “Blessed is the man…” is sung. At Psalm 140 In Tone 5 Lead my soul forth from prison* that I may give thanks to Your name. With Your precious Cross, O Christ, You have put the Devil to shame. With Your Resurrection You have deadened the sting of Death. We, therefore,…
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- Week of Prayer for Christian Unity
- Christmas Carolling for Bishop David, January 22, 2019
- January 27; Thirty-first Sunday after Pentecost, Tone 3; The Transfer of the Precious Relics (438) of Our Father among the Saints John Chrysostom
- January 25; Our Holy Father Gregory the Theologian, Archbishop of Constantinople
- ONE DAY RETREAT: Sat, Feb 2, 2019 “I Thirst” “Love Without Counting the Cost”