GREAT VESPERS Kathisma Reading “Blessed is the man…” is taken. At Psalm 140 In Tone 1 Out of the depths I cry to You, O Lord;* O Lord, hear my voice! O all-compassionate Word, You carried Elias the Tishbite away from the earth in a chariot of fire. Through his intercession save us who faithfully…
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- Social Mission Workshop/Retreat has been postponed (from Jan 25-26) to March 15, 16 at Camp Oselia
- Sunday, January 20; Thirtieth Sunday after Pentecost, Tone 2; our Venerable and God-bearing Father Euthemius the Great (473)
- Engendering Interfaith in Edmonton, Canada
- January 17; Venerable and God-Bearing Father Anthony the Great
- New Podcast: True Light By Metropolitan Andrey Sheptytsky Institute of Eastern Christian Studies