Water is central to Life everywhere, but especially in places like the Middle East where it is in short supply. We do not know when people began supplementing the rainwater they collected by digging water from shallow pools. When metal tools came into use, wells 100 feet deep and more could be dug. Access to…
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- Week of Prayer for Christian Unity
- Christmas Carolling for Bishop David, January 22, 2019
- January 27; Thirty-first Sunday after Pentecost, Tone 3; The Transfer of the Precious Relics (438) of Our Father among the Saints John Chrysostom
- January 25; Our Holy Father Gregory the Theologian, Archbishop of Constantinople
- ONE DAY RETREAT: Sat, Feb 2, 2019 “I Thirst” “Love Without Counting the Cost”