GREAT VESPERS If it is the custom, after the initial Amen, all kneel and sing in Tone 6: Heavenly King, Advocate, Spirit of Truth,* who are everywhere present and fill all things,* Treasury of Blessings, Bestower of Life,* come, and dwell within us;* cleanse us of all that defiles us,* and O Good One, save…
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- Liturgy of the Presanctified Gifts for Wednesday (Mar 20) & Friday (Mar 22) of the Third Week of Great Lent
- March 17; Second Sunday of the Great Fast: St. Gregory of Palamas, Octoechos Tone 2. Our Venerable Father Alexius, Man of God
- Liturgy of the Presanctified Gifts for the First Week of Great Lent (Wed, Mar 13 & Fri, Mar 15)
- Prayer for International Women’s Day
- St. Sophia Parish: Building a church. Building a community.