The Manitoba Archives Association has selected the author of God’s Martyr, History’s Witness to be one of 10 recipients of the Manitoba Day Award. The Association established the Award in 2007 to recognize users of archives who have completed an original work of excellence. which contributes to the understanding and celebration of Manitoba history. The 9th annual presentation will be be held at University of Manitoba Archives & Special Collections, Fort Garry Campus, 330 Elizabeth Dafoe Library, on 27 May 2015 at 7:00 pm.
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- Bishop David’s Paschal Message 2019 (Eng/Ukr)
- Paschal Pastoral Letter of the Ukrainian Catholic Bishops of Canada 2019 (Eng/Ukr)
- EASTER PASTORAL LETTER OF HIS BEATITUDE SVIATOSLAV 2019 (ENG/UKR)
- Lenten, Paschal (Easter) Schedule & Graveside Services 2019
- Pascha: The Feast of the Resurrection of our Lord God and Saviour, Jesus Christ – April 21