The Manitoba Archives Association has selected the author of God’s Martyr, History’s Witness to be one of 10 recipients of the Manitoba Day Award. The Association established the Award in 2007 to recognize users of archives who have completed an original work of excellence. which contributes to the understanding and celebration of Manitoba history. The 9th annual presentation will be be held at University of Manitoba Archives & Special Collections, Fort Garry Campus, 330 Elizabeth Dafoe Library, on 27 May 2015 at 7:00 pm.
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- ONE DAY RETREAT: Sat, Feb 2, 2019 “I Thirst” “Love Without Counting the Cost”
- Social Mission Workshop/Retreat has been postponed (from Jan 25-26) to March 15, 16 at Camp Oselia
- Sunday, January 20; Thirtieth Sunday after Pentecost, Tone 2; our Venerable and God-bearing Father Euthemius the Great (473)
- Engendering Interfaith in Edmonton, Canada
- January 17; Venerable and God-Bearing Father Anthony the Great