GREAT VESPERS Kathisma from the 9th Kathisma At Psalm 140 In Tone 4 The mid-point of the feast has arrived; the days which begin with the resurrection of the Saviour and are fulfilled in the divine feast of Pentecost. Truly it unites both Feasts and draws light from their double brightness, giving honour to…
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- Banquet for Fr. Anton Taresenko on the Occasion on His Retirement
- February 17; Sunday of the Prodigal Son, Tone 6; The Holy and Great-Martyr Theodore the Recruit (286-305)
- February 10; Sunday of the Publican and the Pharisee, Tone 5; The Holy Martyr Charalampius (193-211)
- EPARCHIAL NEWSLETTER Feb 2019
- Our Saint Sophia. Letter of His Beatitude Sviatoslav on the Occasion of the Centenary of the Renewal of Unity of the Ukrainian Nation and State (ENG/UKR)