THE RESURRECTION OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST PASCHAL MATINS The clergy, fully vested as for Divine Liturgy in bright vestments, come before the altar in the usual order and all together they make a bow. A light is struck within the Altar, the First Priest lights the Paschal Trikirion and gives the light to all…
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- November 16; The Holy Apostle and Evangelist Matthew
- November 18; Twenty-sixth Sunday after Pentecost, Tone 1; the Holy Martyrs Plato (286-305) and Roman (305)
- November 14; The Holy and All-Praiseworthy Apostle Philip
- November 13; Our Holy Father John Chrysostom (the Golden-Mouthed), Archbishop of Constantinople (407)
- Nativity Fast (St. Philip’s Fast) – Nov 15-Dec 24: Activity Ideas