GREAT VESPERS Kathisma Reading “Blessed is the man…” is sung. At Psalm 140 In Tone 7 Lead my soul forth from prison* that I may give thanks to Your name. Come, let us rejoice in the Lord, Who destroyed the power of death and enlightened the human race; and let us cry out with…
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- July 15, 2018 – Eighth Sunday after Pentecost, Tone 7; the Holy Grand Prince Vladimir (Volodymyr), Equal-to-the-Apostles, Named Basil at Holy Baptism (1015); Holy Martyrs Cyricus and Julitta, His Mother
- The Pope thanks the Ukrainian Greek-Catholic Church (UGCC) for its witness to the unity of Christ’s Church Pope Francis meets with His Beatitude Sviatoslav at the Vatican (ENG/UKR)
- Summer Position – Caretaker Camp Oselia
- July 10, 2018 – Our Venerable Father Anthony of the Monastery of the Caves in Kiev
- EPARCHIAL NEWSLETTER July 2018