[Note: This feast is moved from January 30 to January 29 due to All Souls Saturday falling on January 30] GREAT VESPERS Kathisma Reading “Blessed is the man…” is taken. At Psalm 140 In Tone 4 Out of the depths I cry to You, O Lord;* O Lord, hear my voice! Let us glorify…
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- Sunday, January 20; Thirtieth Sunday after Pentecost, Tone 2; our Venerable and God-bearing Father Euthemius the Great (473)
- Engendering Interfaith in Edmonton, Canada
- January 17; Venerable and God-Bearing Father Anthony the Great
- New Podcast: True Light By Metropolitan Andrey Sheptytsky Institute of Eastern Christian Studies
- Sunday January 13; Sunday after Theophany, Tone 1; the Holy Martyrs Hermylus and Stratonicus (313-24)