GREAT VESPERS Kathisma Reading “Blessed is the man…” is taken. At Psalm 140 In Tone 4 8. Let us glorify the three great preachers of the Trinity, the instruments of grace and harps of the Spirit, renowned trumpets of divine preaching who thundered awesome wonders which were revealed from on high. John, Basil,…
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- Nov 21; The Entrance into the Temple of our Most Holy Lady, the Mother of God and Ever-Virgin Mary
- November 16; The Holy Apostle and Evangelist Matthew
- November 18; Twenty-sixth Sunday after Pentecost, Tone 1; the Holy Martyrs Plato (286-305) and Roman (305)
- November 14; The Holy and All-Praiseworthy Apostle Philip
- November 13; Our Holy Father John Chrysostom (the Golden-Mouthed), Archbishop of Constantinople (407)