Taught by the priest Ermolaus* you received your vocation to heal from heaven.* You embraced the faith of your Mother* and suffered valiantly for it rejoicing.* You obtained the grace to heal ailments, and so we turn to you:* Heal our infirmities, O glorious Great-Martyr Panteleimon,* that we might honour your memory with praises. (Troparion,…
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- November 16; The Holy Apostle and Evangelist Matthew
- November 18; Twenty-sixth Sunday after Pentecost, Tone 1; the Holy Martyrs Plato (286-305) and Roman (305)
- November 14; The Holy and All-Praiseworthy Apostle Philip
- November 13; Our Holy Father John Chrysostom (the Golden-Mouthed), Archbishop of Constantinople (407)
- Nativity Fast (St. Philip’s Fast) – Nov 15-Dec 24: Activity Ideas