Constantine’s parents were Emperor Constantius Chlorus and the Empress Helena. Chlorus had other children by another wife, but from Helena he had only Constantine. After his coronation Constantine fought three great battles: one, against Maxentius, a Roman tyrant; the second, against the Scythians on the Danube and the third, against the Byzantines. Before the battle…
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- Social Mission Workshop/Retreat has been postponed (from Jan 25-26) to March 15, 16 at Camp Oselia
- Sunday, January 20; Thirtieth Sunday after Pentecost, Tone 2; our Venerable and God-bearing Father Euthemius the Great (473)
- Engendering Interfaith in Edmonton, Canada
- January 17; Venerable and God-Bearing Father Anthony the Great
- New Podcast: True Light By Metropolitan Andrey Sheptytsky Institute of Eastern Christian Studies