Constantine’s parents were Emperor Constantius Chlorus and the Empress Helena. Chlorus had other children by another wife, but from Helena he had only Constantine. After his coronation Constantine fought three great battles: one, against Maxentius, a Roman tyrant; the second, against the Scythians on the Danube and the third, against the Byzantines. Before the battle…
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- July 20, 2018 – The Holy and Glorious Prophet Elias
- July 22, 2018 – Commemoration of the First Six Ecumenical Councils, Tone 8; the Holy Myrrh-bearer and Equal-to-the-Apostles Mary Magdalene; Return of the Relics of the Priest-Martyr Phocas
- July 15, 2018 – Eighth Sunday after Pentecost, Tone 7; the Holy Grand Prince Vladimir (Volodymyr), Equal-to-the-Apostles, Named Basil at Holy Baptism (1015); Holy Martyrs Cyricus and Julitta, His Mother
- The Pope thanks the Ukrainian Greek-Catholic Church (UGCC) for its witness to the unity of Christ’s Church Pope Francis meets with His Beatitude Sviatoslav at the Vatican (ENG/UKR)
- Summer Position – Caretaker Camp Oselia