James was the son of Zebedee, brother of John and one of the Twelve Apostles. At the invitation of the Lord Jesus, James left the fishermen’s net, his father and, together with John, immediately followed after the Lord. He belonged to that trinity of apostles to whom the Lord revealed the greatest mysteries; before whom…
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- Paschal Pastoral Letter of the Ukrainian Catholic Bishops of Canada 2019 (Eng/Ukr)
- EASTER PASTORAL LETTER OF HIS BEATITUDE SVIATOSLAV 2019 (ENG/UKR)
- Lenten, Paschal (Easter) Schedule & Graveside Services 2019
- Pascha: The Feast of the Resurrection of our Lord God and Saviour, Jesus Christ – April 21
- Last Minute Items for Holy Week and Easter Can be Purchased at St. Macrina Books & Gifts at the Pastoral Centre