THE RESURRECTION OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST PASCHAL MATINS The clergy, fully vested as for Divine Liturgy in bright vestments, come before the altar in the usual order and all together they make a bow. A light is struck within the Altar, the First Priest lights the Paschal Trikirion and gives the light to…
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- Church Singing Conference Gathers Over 100 Participants in Parma, Ohio
- October 21; Twenty-Second Sunday after Pentecost, Tone 5; our Venerable Father Hilarion the Great (371)
- October 18; Holy Apostle and Evangelist Luke
- CBC Interview with Marc Turgeon, the director at St. Michael’s Cemetery
- The Shroud of Turin: Discover the facts about the most studied artifact in Christendom (Oct 28, 2018 & Feb 24, 2019)