Isaac the Syrian I, is commemorated on January 28. St. Gregory the Dialogues writes about this Isaac II. He came to Italy at the time of the Goths and entered a church to pray in the city of Spoleto. He implored the verger to allow him to remain locked in the church overnight. And so,…
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- Nov 21; The Entrance into the Temple of our Most Holy Lady, the Mother of God and Ever-Virgin Mary
- November 16; The Holy Apostle and Evangelist Matthew
- November 18; Twenty-sixth Sunday after Pentecost, Tone 1; the Holy Martyrs Plato (286-305) and Roman (305)
- November 14; The Holy and All-Praiseworthy Apostle Philip
- November 13; Our Holy Father John Chrysostom (the Golden-Mouthed), Archbishop of Constantinople (407)