VESPERS ON SUNDAY EVENING Kathisma Reading There is no Kathisma reading. At Psalm 140 In Tone 8 10. The angels praise You without ceasing, O King and Master, and I fall before You crying like the Publican: God be merciful to me and save me. 9. Since you are immortal, O my soul,…
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- November 16; The Holy Apostle and Evangelist Matthew
- November 18; Twenty-sixth Sunday after Pentecost, Tone 1; the Holy Martyrs Plato (286-305) and Roman (305)
- November 14; The Holy and All-Praiseworthy Apostle Philip
- November 13; Our Holy Father John Chrysostom (the Golden-Mouthed), Archbishop of Constantinople (407)
- Nativity Fast (St. Philip’s Fast) – Nov 15-Dec 24: Activity Ideas