LITURGY OF THE PRESANCTIFIED GIFTS At Psalm 140 In Tone 1 10. O faithful, to undertake a spiritual fast, we must speak no deceit with our tongues nor place obstacles in the path of each other. But by repentance let us brighten the lamp of our souls, that with tears we may call out…
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- Nov 21; The Entrance into the Temple of our Most Holy Lady, the Mother of God and Ever-Virgin Mary
- November 16; The Holy Apostle and Evangelist Matthew
- November 18; Twenty-sixth Sunday after Pentecost, Tone 1; the Holy Martyrs Plato (286-305) and Roman (305)
- November 14; The Holy and All-Praiseworthy Apostle Philip
- November 13; Our Holy Father John Chrysostom (the Golden-Mouthed), Archbishop of Constantinople (407)