They were prominent and wealthy citizens of Constantinople. Xenophont and his wife Maria lived a God-pleasing life and dedicated all their attention to the Christian upbringing of their sons. When their sons reached majority, they were sent to study in Beirut; but it so happened that a storm capsized their boat. By the Providence of…
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- Camp Oselia: Lenten Journey: 24 hour Adult Lenten Retreat – Apr. 5-7
- Camp Oselia: Teen Spring Lenten Retreat – Mar. 22-25
- Liturgy of the Presanctified Gifts for Wednesday (Mar 20) & Friday (Mar 22) of the Third Week of Great Lent
- March 17; Second Sunday of the Great Fast: St. Gregory of Palamas, Octoechos Tone 2. Our Venerable Father Alexius, Man of God
- Liturgy of the Presanctified Gifts for the First Week of Great Lent (Wed, Mar 13 & Fri, Mar 15)