by Brent Kostyniuk It is often said that icons are windows onto heaven. Indeed, that is exactly what they are meant to be. In their beauty, in their unique artistic style, and in the theology they convey, icons do lead us away from this world and into the next. Unlike other forms of religious art,…
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- Nov 21; The Entrance into the Temple of our Most Holy Lady, the Mother of God and Ever-Virgin Mary
- November 16; The Holy Apostle and Evangelist Matthew
- November 18; Twenty-sixth Sunday after Pentecost, Tone 1; the Holy Martyrs Plato (286-305) and Roman (305)
- November 14; The Holy and All-Praiseworthy Apostle Philip
- November 13; Our Holy Father John Chrysostom (the Golden-Mouthed), Archbishop of Constantinople (407)