by Brent Kostyniuk If at times Both Lungs seems to take on a bit of a defensive tone, it is, perhaps, justified. It is, after all, nearly 120 years since Pope Leo XIII issued the apostolic constitution Orientalium Dignitas. In it, the Pope praised the Eastern Churches and extolled their place in the Catholic Church.…
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- Sept 23, 2018; Eighteenth Sunday after Pentecost, Tone 1; the Conception of the Honourable and Glorious Prophet, Forerunner and Baptist John
- Sept 14, 2018; The Universal Exaltation of the Precious and Life-Giving Cross
- Living as a Beloved Daughter of God, A Faith Sharing Group for Catholic Women
- Sept 16, 2018; Sunday after the Exaltation of the Cross, Tone 8; Holy Great-Martyr Euphemia, the All-Famed (303)
- Young Adult Pilgrim’s Retreat (Age 18 – 35) Dec. 27 – Jan. 3