When our Lord reached thirty years from His physical birth, He began His teaching and salvific work. He Himself signified this “beginning of the beginning” by His baptism in the Jordan river. St. Cyril of Jerusalem says, ” The beginning of the world – water; the beginning of the Good News – Jordan.” At the…
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- Week of Prayer for Christian Unity
- Christmas Carolling for Bishop David, January 22, 2019
- January 27; Thirty-first Sunday after Pentecost, Tone 3; The Transfer of the Precious Relics (438) of Our Father among the Saints John Chrysostom
- January 25; Our Holy Father Gregory the Theologian, Archbishop of Constantinople
- ONE DAY RETREAT: Sat, Feb 2, 2019 “I Thirst” “Love Without Counting the Cost”