Contest for Grades Kindergarten to 12: iWitness: iRespect (iwitness.edmontoneparchy.com). This contest encourages children and youth to witness how they respect their own bodies and the bodies of others by way of drawings, pictures, written works (including poetry, short stories, narratives, etc.), videos or combinations of these. Visit the website for ideas and examples. The closing date for submissions is June 20th. Winners will receive a personal prize monetary prize for their class ($100). For more information about the iWitness program, please contact Tobias Underwood at the Chancery Office at 780-424-5496 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- Paschal Pastoral Letter of the Ukrainian Catholic Bishops of Canada 2019 (Eng/Ukr)
- EASTER PASTORAL LETTER OF HIS BEATITUDE SVIATOSLAV 2019 (ENG/UKR)
- Lenten, Paschal (Easter) Schedule & Graveside Services 2019
- Pascha: The Feast of the Resurrection of our Lord God and Saviour, Jesus Christ – April 21
- Last Minute Items for Holy Week and Easter Can be Purchased at St. Macrina Books & Gifts at the Pastoral Centre