Third Annual Bishop’s Appeal Dinner, Thursday, December 6, 2012 at the Chateau Louis Hotel and Conference Centre. This beautiful and festive gala raises funds to support the operation and programming of the Ukrainian Catholic Eparchy of Edmonton and will begin with a cocktail reception at 6:00 pm, followed by dinner and an exciting live auction. A silent auction will be held throughout the evening. Tickets are now available for individual purchase or by table. Contact the Chancery Office to purchase tickets: 780 424 5496 or email@example.com. Also accepting donations of silent auction items from individual and corporate sponsors. Contact Helen Sirman at 780 435 2017 or firstname.lastname@example.org to make a donation. All proceeds of the Appeal Dinner will support the mission of the Church, that is, the sharing of the Good News of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- March 25, 2019; The Annunciation of Our Most Holy Lady, the Mother of God and Ever-Virgin Mary
- March 24, 2019; Third Sunday of the Great Fast: Veneration of the Holy Cross, Octoechos Tone 3. Fore-feast of the Annunciation of the Mother of God
- Camp Oselia: Lenten Journey: 24 hour Adult Lenten Retreat – Apr. 5-7
- Camp Oselia: Teen Spring Lenten Retreat – Mar. 22-25
- Liturgy of the Presanctified Gifts for Wednesday (Mar 20) & Friday (Mar 22) of the Third Week of Great Lent