Third Annual Bishop’s Appeal Dinner, Thursday, December 6, 2012 at the Chateau Louis Hotel and Conference Centre. This beautiful and festive gala raises funds to support the operation and programming of the Ukrainian Catholic Eparchy of Edmonton and will begin with a cocktail reception at 6:00 pm, followed by dinner and an exciting live auction. A silent auction will be held throughout the evening. Tickets are now available for individual purchase or by table. Contact the Chancery Office to purchase tickets: 780 424 5496 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Also accepting donations of silent auction items from individual and corporate sponsors. Contact Helen Sirman at 780 435 2017 or email@example.com to make a donation. All proceeds of the Appeal Dinner will support the mission of the Church, that is, the sharing of the Good News of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- Dec 16; Sunday of the Holy Forefathers, Tone 5; the Holy Prophet Haggai (6th c. BC)
- Dec 09; Twenty-ninth Sunday after Pentecost, Tone 4; Conception of Saint Anna when she conceived the Most Holy Mother of God
- Dec 06; Our Holy Father Nicholas the Wonderworker, Archbishop of Myra in Lycia
- EPARCHIAL NEWSLETTER Dec 2018
- Bishops’ Roundtable: Alberta/NWT Catholic Bishops sat down for an interview and conversation with Lorraine Turchansky