Ukrainian Day at the Village (Sunday, August 12): Come celebrate the roots of Ukrainian Culture in Alberta at the Ukrainian Culture Heritage Village. His Excellency, Bishop Motiuk, will celebrate the Divine Liturgy at St. Nicholas Church at the Village at 9:00am commemorating the 100th anniversary of that parish followed by an ecumenical prayer service to commemorate the pioneers of east central Alberta. The Village is providing a special tent for us to sit down together for a Praznyk meal. Cost to enter the Park: Adults $9.00, Seniors (65 and over) $7.00, Youth (7 to 17 years) $4.00, Children (6 & under) free, Families (2 adults + children) $20.00. Family style Praznyk Meal $10.00 per person (7 and older; 6 and under free)Meal tickets will be sold at the church that morning.2012
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- Church Singing Conference Gathers Over 100 Participants in Parma, Ohio
- October 21; Twenty-Second Sunday after Pentecost, Tone 5; our Venerable Father Hilarion the Great (371)
- October 18; Holy Apostle and Evangelist Luke
- CBC Interview with Marc Turgeon, the director at St. Michael’s Cemetery
- The Shroud of Turin: Discover the facts about the most studied artifact in Christendom (Oct 28, 2018 & Feb 24, 2019)