Ukrainian Day at the Village (Sunday, August 12): Come celebrate the roots of Ukrainian Culture in Alberta at the Ukrainian Culture Heritage Village. His Excellency, Bishop Motiuk, will celebrate the Divine Liturgy at St. Nicholas Church at the Village at 9:00am commemorating the 100th anniversary of that parish followed by an ecumenical prayer service to commemorate the pioneers of east central Alberta. The Village is providing a special tent for us to sit down together for a Praznyk meal. Cost to enter the Park: Adults $9.00, Seniors (65 and over) $7.00, Youth (7 to 17 years) $4.00, Children (6 & under) free, Families (2 adults + children) $20.00. Family style Praznyk Meal $10.00 per person (7 and older; 6 and under free)Meal tickets will be sold at the church that morning.2012
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- Dec 09; Twenty-ninth Sunday after Pentecost, Tone 4; Conception of Saint Anna when she conceived the Most Holy Mother of God
- Dec 06; Our Holy Father Nicholas the Wonderworker, Archbishop of Myra in Lycia
- EPARCHIAL NEWSLETTER Dec 2018
- Bishops’ Roundtable: Alberta/NWT Catholic Bishops sat down for an interview and conversation with Lorraine Turchansky
- Altar Boys NEW YEAR’S PARTY With Bishop David