Ukrainian Day at the Village (Sunday, August 12): Come celebrate the roots of Ukrainian Culture in Alberta at the Ukrainian Culture Heritage Village. His Excellency, Bishop Motiuk, will celebrate the Divine Liturgy at St. Nicholas Church at the Village at 9:00am commemorating the 100th anniversary of that parish followed by an ecumenical prayer service to commemorate the pioneers of east central Alberta. The Village is providing a special tent for us to sit down together for a Praznyk meal. Cost to enter the Park: Adults $9.00, Seniors (65 and over) $7.00, Youth (7 to 17 years) $4.00, Children (6 & under) free, Families (2 adults + children) $20.00. Family style Praznyk Meal $10.00 per person (7 and older; 6 and under free)Meal tickets will be sold at the church that morning.2012
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- Banquet for Fr. Anton Taresenko on the Occasion on His Retirement
- February 17; Sunday of the Prodigal Son, Tone 6; The Holy and Great-Martyr Theodore the Recruit (286-305)
- February 10; Sunday of the Publican and the Pharisee, Tone 5; The Holy Martyr Charalampius (193-211)
- EPARCHIAL NEWSLETTER Feb 2019
- Our Saint Sophia. Letter of His Beatitude Sviatoslav on the Occasion of the Centenary of the Renewal of Unity of the Ukrainian Nation and State (ENG/UKR)