EPARCHY EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY – The Eparchy of Edmonton would like to announce an immediate employment opportunity for the newly created position of Cemeteries Manager. Under the direction of the Eparchial Business Director, the successful candidate will provide operational management for St. Michael and Rosehill Cemeteries in Edmonton, including supervision of all cemetery staff, and will also provide management coordination for all other Ukrainian Catholic cemeteries in Alberta. The successful applicant should have a good knowledge of rules and regulations governing cemetery operations in Alberta as well as a working knowledge of operations and record keeping processes of cemeteries. . Preference will be given to a candidate with post secondary education or equivalent experience relating to cemetery and/or funeral operations. For further information please contact Laurence Sirman, Acting Business Director, at the Chancery office at 780-424-5496 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to September 24, 2011.
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- June 24, 2018 – Fifth Sunday after Pentecost, Tone 4; the Nativity of the Honourable and Glorious Prophet John, Forerunner and Baptist of Christ (Apostle’s Fast)
- June 19 – Holy Apostle Jude, Brother of the Lord According to the Flesh
- The Breath of Life: Ukrainian community celebrates a very special Pentecost
- EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY: PART-Time CLEANER/JANITOR Holy Spirit Ukrainian Catholic Seminary
- EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY: Full-Time Institutional Cook Holy Spirit Ukrainian Catholic Seminary