EPARCHY EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY – The Eparchy of Edmonton would like to announce an immediate employment opportunity for the newly created position of Cemeteries Manager. Under the direction of the Eparchial Business Director, the successful candidate will provide operational management for St. Michael and Rosehill Cemeteries in Edmonton, including supervision of all cemetery staff, and will also provide management coordination for all other Ukrainian Catholic cemeteries in Alberta. The successful applicant should have a good knowledge of rules and regulations governing cemetery operations in Alberta as well as a working knowledge of operations and record keeping processes of cemeteries. . Preference will be given to a candidate with post secondary education or equivalent experience relating to cemetery and/or funeral operations. For further information please contact Laurence Sirman, Acting Business Director, at the Chancery office at 780-424-5496 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to September 24, 2011.
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- Church Singing Conference Gathers Over 100 Participants in Parma, Ohio
- October 21; Twenty-Second Sunday after Pentecost, Tone 5; our Venerable Father Hilarion the Great (371)
- October 18; Holy Apostle and Evangelist Luke
- CBC Interview with Marc Turgeon, the director at St. Michael’s Cemetery
- The Shroud of Turin: Discover the facts about the most studied artifact in Christendom (Oct 28, 2018 & Feb 24, 2019)