EPARCHY EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY – The Eparchy of Edmonton would like to announce an immediate employment opportunity for the newly created position of Cemeteries Manager. Under the direction of the Eparchial Business Director, the successful candidate will provide operational management for St. Michael and Rosehill Cemeteries in Edmonton, including supervision of all cemetery staff, and will also provide management coordination for all other Ukrainian Catholic cemeteries in Alberta. The successful applicant should have a good knowledge of rules and regulations governing cemetery operations in Alberta as well as a working knowledge of operations and record keeping processes of cemeteries. . Preference will be given to a candidate with post secondary education or equivalent experience relating to cemetery and/or funeral operations. For further information please contact Laurence Sirman, Acting Business Director, at the Chancery office at 780-424-5496 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to September 24, 2011.
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- August 19, 2018 – Thirteenth Sunday after Pentecost, Tone 4; Post-feast of the Dormition; Holy Martyr Andrew the General and those with him (286-305)
- August 15, 2018 – The Dormition of the Most Holy Lady, the Theotokos and Ever-Virgin Mary
- The UGCC Liturgical Singing Conference 2018
- August 12, 2018 – Twelfth Sunday after Pentecost, Tone 3; Post-feast of the Transfiguration; Holy Martyrs Photius and Anicetas (284-305). Dormition Fast
- August 6, 2018 – Holy Transfiguration of our Lord God and Saviour Jesus Christ